What is your experience?
- Clinical psychologist for ten years working predominantly with anxiety and OCD
- He has experience in facilitating OCD group programs for both children and adults
- He has conducted professional development workshops on the treatment of OCD and anxiety both nationally and internationally).
- Enjoys working with children and families to create a team approach to understanding and managing emotional distress.
- Has developed targeted programs for assisting boys in building confidence and self- belief during the transition to manhood.
- Completed his studies in Psychology at Griffith University, including Honours in Psychology and his PhD in Clinical Psychology.
- Utilises a positive psychology approach and incorporates a blend of CBT, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and Motivational Interviewing.
What are your interest areas?
What motivates you in your practice?
- “Having the opportunity to play a small part in creating positive change in families struggling to cope with anxiety”
- “To be able to see the look of pride and accomplishment for someone who has struggled to find belief in themselves”